On the Move
We have decided to sell the farm and move on to the next exciting adventure (watch this space). The Threshing Barn will be coming with me, so don’t panic you’ll still be able to get your supplies.
So would you be interested to follow your dream of running a small holding of 36 acres with the workshop? You could live in a beautiful upgraded Grade 2 listed farmhouse full of old features. In the courtyard are the buildings we have used for the craft workshop with business use planning on.
Then there’s the original Threshing Barn ready for conversion subject to planning permission. There are 2 new agricultural barns and secure workshop.
We have lived here for nearly 16 years running our vision for a sustainable farm and associated craft business. My children live in Australia, Hong Kong and London and now being a grannie I want to spend more time with them and this is not possible with livestock. Contact us for details of our agents.
With the growth of our mail order business the website has been rebuilt on a more user friendly, more informative basis. You still need to phone or email with your questions and orders. The glitches are being ironed out and I thank Pete our website guru for his patience. He now knows the difference between a stick shuttle, a boat shuttle and an end delivery shuttle!!! It has been a marathon on his part, literally as he crippled himself last week whilst running a half marathon, so he’s had time to recover working on our website.
I am so excited to be the exclusive U.K. distributor of this new American spinning magazine. The editor is the very creative Jacey Boggs, many of you will know her from her books, DVD’s and workshops. The first copy has now arrived.
- Schacht’s new Zoom Loom is a light weight square loom for weaving on the go.
- Our own design mixed hanks of novelty yarns, wool and mohair all colour co-ordinated, ideal for free form, knitting, crochet or small weavings.
- Resin drop spindles, buttons and pendants all containing summer pressed flowers.
- Cover your own fabric button blanks and kits.
- New countryside greeting cards.
- A stunning series of landscape photographic cards from Ian Lawson. His book I had for my birthday “From the Land Comes the Cloth a Journey to the heart of the Hebrides” is the most beautiful, awe inspiring, breathtaking, inspirational, emotional book I have ever read. Visit Ian’s website for details of his books. His new book in the pipeline is about Herdwicks, my favourite sheep. These books are a must for all textile and landscape lovers.