This workshop is a must for environmentalists and teachers who are concerned at the amount of material which is thrown away. It uses skills taught on many of our other workshops. Here is a small selection of ideas:
- Take handmade paper, old maps, sheet music, magazines and make your own notebooks, gift bags, crackers, boxes and bowls etc
- Woven bowls, baskets and mats using cardboard, baler twine, plastic bags etc
- Rag wreaths from recycled fabrics on rings made from old coat hangers
- Old buttons and beads can be threaded onto wire and woven into napkin rings
- Greeting cards re-using packaging materials, household plastics and even tea bags!!